The objective of KazPetroDrilling’s Human Resource Management System is to build a team of highly qualified specialists and professionals interested in joint success and making all efforts to achieve such success by means of execution of the company operational and commercial tasks. It is built on the basis of corporate strategy and competitive advantage.
The following activities are performed within the Human Resource Management System:
- monitoring of compliance with labour routine and work conditions;
- motivation for individual and collective achievements;
- creation of competitive remuneration conditions;
- corporate actions;
- social policy execution;
- control of compliance with labour legislation;
- personnel evaluation, training and development.
Applicants are selected for our vacancies based on the multi-stage selection process and through examination to ensure meeting the job requirements.
Major attention is paid to further staff development. Funds for personnel development and training are allocated on an annual basis.